In this video Steven Kyle, Changing for the Future Programme Manager at Dundee City Council, presents an introductory webinar to Service Design in Scottish Local Government which explores how this capability can be used to transform the way services are delivered to citizens.
The webinar focuses on:
- What is Service Design and the Scottish Approach to Service Design?
- What are the benefits of using Service Design?
- What does good Service Design look like?
- An overview of the Digital Partnership Service Design project and;
- The aims for the playbook which is currently being developed.
- Aberdeen City Council: RFP for a Regional Data Exchange - February 7, 2019
- Can Scotland Pioneer a Better Social Security System? - February 6, 2019
- Juan Villamil, DWP CTO to keynote Pegasystems Edinburgh Customer Summit - February 4, 2019
- Social Security Scotland – Digital and Technology Strategy - January 28, 2019
- Integrated systems – The primary challenge for Integrated Health and Social Care - January 28, 2019
- Thriving After Brexit – Scotland Should Reboot on the Blockchain - January 23, 2019
- The State of Scottish Public Sector Digital Transformation 2018 - January 17, 2019
- North Lanarkshire Council streamlines its citizen portal with MDM-enabled Single Signon - January 9, 2019
- Government as a Platform - December 24, 2018
- A More Trusted World: Distributed, Reactive and Holistic - December 22, 2018