In this video Steven Kyle, Changing for the Future Programme Manager at Dundee City Council, presents an introductory webinar to Service Design in Scottish Local Government which explores how this capability can be used to transform the way services are delivered to citizens.
The webinar focuses on:
- What is Service Design and the Scottish Approach to Service Design?
- What are the benefits of using Service Design?
- What does good Service Design look like?
- An overview of the Digital Partnership Service Design project and;
- The aims for the playbook which is currently being developed.